Reporting a problem with the Pootle translation service

Reporting a problem with the Pootle translation service

Roger Keeney
Hello:
Open Office is really a great program, there are many advantages over other word processers. I am a user who is blind, and having a little difficulty in getting Open Office to interface with JAWS speech output. JAWS (Job Access for Windows Systems) is the leading speech output program, allowing many who are blind better use computers. JAWS is a product of Freedom Scientific. Could you advise me on how I might get Open Office and JAWS to better interface?
Thanks,
Roger G. Keeney  Executive Director Athens Inclusive Recreation and Sports, Inc
([hidden email])

Sent from Mail for Windows 10