Reporting broken download link

James Paterson
WIndows XP, English (UK), Version 4.1.3
Message received when trying to Download 4.1.3:-
"Secure Connection Failed
The connection to sourceforge.net was interrupted while the page was loading. etc"
https://sourceforge.net/projects/openofficeorg.mirror/files/4.1.3/binaries/en-GB/Apache_OpenOffice_4.1.3_Win_x86_install_en-GB.exe/download

Any ideas?
James Paterson

---

Re: Reporting broken download link

Marcus (OOo)
Am 12.10.2017 um 22:23 schrieb James Paterson:
> WIndows XP, English (UK), Version 4.1.3
> Message received when trying to Download 4.1.3:-
> "Secure Connection Failed
> The connection to sourceforge.net was interrupted while the page was loading. etc"
> https://sourceforge.net/projects/openofficeorg.mirror/files/4.1.3/binaries/en-GB/Apache_OpenOffice_4.1.3_Win_x86_install_en-GB.exe/download
>
> Any ideas?

thanks for the report.

At the moment I cannot reproduce a problem when downloading.

Maybe it's just a temporary problem at Sourceforge or a connected mirror
server. Please try again later today or tomorrow.

HTH

Marcus

Re: Reporting broken download link

FR web forum