Reporting broken download link

Gerd Muncke
Hi,
I downloaded OOO 4.1.5 64bit version rpms to my system Leap 42.3. The checksum
sha256 is ok. When installing with 'yast' I got the message of broken link. I
stalled anyway, ignoring the message. The system seems to work. What about
that error message?
Gerd
--
Gerd Muncke
An der Stalden 2

Re: Reporting broken download link

Marcus (OOo)
Am 30.01.2018 um 10:08 schrieb Gerd Muncke:
> I downloaded OOO 4.1.5 64bit version rpms to my system Leap 42.3. The checksum
> sha256 is ok. When installing with 'yast' I got the message of broken link. I
> stalled anyway, ignoring the message. The system seems to work. What about
> that error message?

as you don't tell us the error message we simply don't know. Due to this
we cannot guess what it may could be.

Marcus

Re: Reporting broken download link

Gerd Muncke
The message I received by 'yast' was that the package was not signed. I
ignored it.

--
Gerd Muncke
An der Stalden 2