Reporting broken download link

Holger Henning
Hallo,
der Download von 4.1.5 + 4.1.4 via Firefox bricht ab.
Auf mirror.netcologne existiert gar kein OpenOffice-verz., und auf
http://vesta.informatik.rwth-aachen.de/ftp/pub/mirror/OpenOffice/
ist es leer

Hello,
Download stops.
mirror.netcologne dont have a openoffice dir,
http://vesta.informatik.rwth-aachen.de/ftp/pub/mirror/OpenOffice/
  is empty

Regards
Oliver Henning

--
2Rad Henning
Homberger Str. 19

www.2rad-henning.de
[hidden email]

tel. +49 2102 843279
fax +49 2102 81109

Re: Reporting broken download link

Marcus (OOo)
Am 20.04.2018 um 17:16 schrieb Holger Henning:
> der Download von 4.1.5 + 4.1.4 via Firefox bricht ab.
> Auf mirror.netcologne existiert gar kein OpenOffice-verz., und auf
> http://vesta.informatik.rwth-aachen.de/ftp/pub/mirror/OpenOffice/
> ist es leer
>
> Download stops.
> mirror.netcologne dont have a openoffice dir,
> http://vesta.informatik.rwth-aachen.de/ftp/pub/mirror/OpenOffice/
>  ┬áis empty

I've downloaded a second ago and haven't seen a problem. So, in general
it's working.

When you have problems with specific mirror servers then just change
them. On the SourceForge webpage there is a grey "Problems Downloading?"
button. Just click on it and choose a different mirror from the popup
dialog.

HTH

Marcus