Reporting broken download link

John & Annabel Hampshire
Hi

Just tried downloading Open office 4.1.5 and it said no backend servers available.  several times.

Look forward to success in the near future hope you can help.

John

Re: Reporting broken download link

Marcus (OOo)
Am 31.05.2018 um 20:58 schrieb John & Annabel Hampshire:
> Just tried downloading Open office 4.1.5 and it said no backend servers available.  several times.
I've downloaded a second ago and haven't seen a problem. So, in general
it's working.

When you have problems with specific mirror servers then just change
them. On the SourceForge webpage there is a grey "Problems Downloading?"
button. Just click on it and choose a different mirror from the popup
dialog.

HTH

Marcus