Reporting broken download link

Werner Nieländer
Hallo Die Damen u. Herren

Der Download/Update von Open Office wirt nicht ausgeführt!

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Euer Nutzer W. N.

Reporting broken download link

trane_eu@outlook.com

Obtener Outlook para Android<https://aka.ms/ghei36>

Re: Reporting broken download link

Marcus (OOo)
Am 26.08.2018 um 14:57 schrieb Werner Nieländer:

> Der Download/Update von Open Office wirt nicht ausgeführt!

I've downloaded a second ago and haven't seen a problem. So, in general
it's working.

When you have problems with specific mirror servers then just change
them. On the SourceForge webpage there is a grey "Problems Downloading?"
button. Just click on it and choose a different mirror from the popup
dialog.

HTH

Marcus

Reporting broken download link