Reporting broken download link

Tom Heffernan Sr

I have been using Open Office 4.1.0 for 2-3 years, and have not had any problems until now.  I have tried to open several documents, and they will not open, can you help me with this problem.
The documents are Open Documents T.
Thank you for a quick reply.

Re: Reporting broken download link

Marcus (OOo)
Am 02.10.2018 um 22:46 schrieb Tom Heffernan Sr:
> I have been using Open Office 4.1.0 for 2-3 years, and have not had any problems until now.  I have tried to open several documents, and they will not open, can you help me with this problem.
> The documents are Open Documents T.

please note that this is not a typical problem of OpenOffice and it's
not necessarily a bug. Therefore the first place should be to ask for
help in the user forums [1] or the users mailing list [2]. This is the
right place for discussing and solving such case of problems.

[1] https://forum.openoffice.org/
[2]
https://openoffice.apache.org/mailing-lists.html#users-mailing-list-public

Thank you very much for your understanding.

Marcus