Reporting broken download link

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Reporting broken download link

Nicholas Jedrzejewski
*Problem description*


*Failed to download.(What does not work? What do you expect?) I expect a
download please. Doesnt work.*
*Browser variables**Values*
navigator.appCodeName Mozilla
navigator.appName Netscape
navigator.appVersion 5.0 (Windows)
navigator.platform Win32
navigator.oscpu Windows NT 6.1; Win64; x64
navigator.cpuClass undefined
navigator.product Gecko
navigator.productSub 20100101
navigator.vendor
navigator.vendorSub
navigator.language en-GB
navigator.browserLanguage undefined
navigator.userLanguage undefined
navigator.systemLanguage undefined
navigator.userAgent Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; Win64; x64; rv:65.0)
Gecko/20100101 Firefox/65.0
Debian / Ubuntu / IceWeasel ? No / No / No
*Stable Release*
*JavaScript functions/variables**Values*
Language ISO code en-GB
Language ISO code (from select box) en-GB
Release matrix platform position (full) 11
Release matrix platform position (lp) 12
Release matrix platform array data y,127
Release matrix language array data en-GB,English (British),English
(British),y,download/index.html
UI platform name Windows (EXE)
UI platform name (not supported)
Platform (short) win32
URL platform name (full) Win_x86_install
URL platform name (lp) Win_x86_langpack
URL platform name (from select box) win32
Version (from select box) 4.1.6
File name (full) Apache_OpenOffice_4.1.6_Win_x86_install_en-GB.exe
File name (lp) Apache_OpenOffice_4.1.6_Win_x86_langpack_en-GB.exe
File extension .exe
File size (full) (MByte) 127
File size (lp) (MByte) 11
Release info Milestone AOO416m1 | Build ID 9790 | SVN r1844436 | Released
2018-11-18
Download file link (full)
https://sourceforge.net/projects/openofficeorg.mirror/files/4.1.6/binaries/en-GB/Apache_OpenOffice_4.1.6_Win_x86_install_en-GB.exe/download
Download file link (lp)
https://sourceforge.net/projects/openofficeorg.mirror/files/4.1.6/binaries/en-GB/Apache_OpenOffice_4.1.6_Win_x86_langpack_en-GB.exe/download
Checksum file link (full) (here for MD5)
Checksum file link (lp) (here for MD5)
Base URL to Sourceforge.net
https://sourceforge.net/projects/openofficeorg.mirror/files/4.1.6/binaries/
Base URL to Apache Archive https://archive.apache.org/dist/openoffice/4.1.6
getLinkSelection() (download URL) undefined
isLanguageSupported() (true/false) ? true
Show the sub-box (true/false) ? true
General error (true/false) ? false
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Reporting broken download link

Marcus (OOo)
Am 15.03.19 um 13:22 schrieb Nicholas Jedrzejewski:
> *Failed to download.(What does not work? What do you expect?) I expect a
> download please. Doesnt work.*
> *Browser variables**Values*
> [...]

I've downloaded a second ago and haven't seen a problem. So, in general
it's working.

When you have problems with specific mirror servers then just change
them. On the SourceForge webpage there is a grey "Problems Downloading?"
button. Just click on it and choose a different mirror from the popup
dialog.

HTH

Marcus


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Reporting broken download link

Nicholas Jedrzejewski
I still can't download with Firefox. Can you help please?

Nick

On Sat, 16 Mar 2019 10:21 Marcus, <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Am 15.03.19 um 13:22 schrieb Nicholas Jedrzejewski:
> > *Failed to download.(What does not work? What do you expect?) I expect a
> > download please. Doesnt work.*
> > *Browser variables**Values*
> > [...]
>
> I've downloaded a second ago and haven't seen a problem. So, in general
> it's working.
>
> When you have problems with specific mirror servers then just change
> them. On the SourceForge webpage there is a grey "Problems Downloading?"
> button. Just click on it and choose a different mirror from the popup
> dialog.
>
> HTH
>
> Marcus
>
>
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Reporting broken download link

Marcus (OOo)
Am 16.03.19 um 12:03 schrieb Nicholas Jedrzejewski:
> I still can't download with Firefox. Can you help please?

as you don't give us any further details (e.g., on which webpage you
are, what you have clicked, what is happening, any error messages, have
you click on "Problems download?", have you tried to use several other
mirror server) I fear nobody can really help. ;-)

An alternative you can download also from here:

https://www-eu.apache.org/dist/openoffice/4.1.6/binaries/en-GB/
https://www-us.apache.org/dist/openoffice/4.1.6/binaries/en-GB/

PS:
The actual download is served from SourceForge.net. You should also ask
there for help as our possibilities are of course limited.

HTH

Marcus



> On Sat, 16 Mar 2019 10:21 Marcus, <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Am 15.03.19 um 13:22 schrieb Nicholas Jedrzejewski:
>>> *Failed to download.(What does not work? What do you expect?) I expect a
>>> download please. Doesnt work.*
>>> *Browser variables**Values*
>>> [...]
>>
>> I've downloaded a second ago and haven't seen a problem. So, in general
>> it's working.
>>
>> When you have problems with specific mirror servers then just change
>> them. On the SourceForge webpage there is a grey "Problems Downloading?"
>> button. Just click on it and choose a different mirror from the popup
>> dialog.


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]