Reporting broken download link

C-M Evenson
Hi!

I have just finished downloaded win 10, when I discovered that I had no
access to Mic. Excel any more. As I have Open office on another
computer, I decided to use your Excel-programme instead. I found very
soon, that your programme could not be downloaded; in fact no page at
all could be reached. After some seconds the page disappeared and the
following sign was shown:

Oh no! Some styles failed to load. Please try reloading this page, or
contact support <https://sourceforge.net/support>.

Underneath was a list of clickable headlines.

Some computer dates:

Windows 10 Pro 64 bitarĀ  Version: 18363.592

Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4570S CPU @ 2.90GHz

L01 v02.71

Kind regards

Carl-Magnus Evenson

Re: Reporting broken download link

Pedro Lino-3
Hi

It is most likely a temporary problem with the local site Sourceforge is redirecting you to.
You can try downloading later or from a different mirror.

You can always download directly from the Apache website
e.g. for English US for the Windows OS you should get
http://archive.apache.org/dist/openoffice/4.1.7/binaries/en-US/Apache_OpenOffice_4.1.7_Win_x86_install_en-US.exe

If you still have problems, it would be best to ask on the users mailing
list or on the forum at https://forum.openoffice.org/en/. This is a list
for developers.

Best regards,
Pedro