Reporting broken download link

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
8 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Reporting broken download link

Volker Höhfeld
Sehr geehrte Damen und Herren,

der Computer sagt nach dem herungerladen,

Aphe_OpenOffice_4 Image nicht anerkannt.

*Problembeschreibung* *Ersetze diesen Text und beschreibe das Problem

(Was funktioniert nicht? Was wird erwartet?)*
*Browser Variablen* *Werte*
navigator.appCodeName Mozilla
navigator.appName Netscape
navigator.appVersion 5.0 (Macintosh)
navigator.platform MacIntel
navigator.oscpu Intel Mac OS X 10.16
navigator.cpuClass undefined
navigator.product Gecko
navigator.productSub 20100101
navigator.vendor
navigator.vendorSub
navigator.language de
navigator.browserLanguage undefined
navigator.userLanguage undefined
navigator.systemLanguage undefined
navigator.userAgent Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.16;
rv:83.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/83.0
Debian / Ubuntu / IceWeasel ? Nein / Nein / Nein
*Stabiles Release*
*JavaScript Funktionen/Variablen* *Werte*
Language ISO code de
Language ISO code (from select box) de
Release matrix platform position (full) 9
Release matrix platform position (lp) 10
Release matrix platform array data y,187
Release matrix language array data
de,German,Deutsch,y,de/downloads/index.html
UI platform name OS X (version >= 10.7) (DMG)
UI platform name (not supported)
Platform (short) mac64
URL platform name (full) MacOS_x86-64_install
URL platform name (lp) MacOS_x86-64_langpack
URL platform name (from select box) mac64
Version (from select box) 4.1.8
File name (full) Apache_OpenOffice_4.1.8_MacOS_x86-64_install_de.dmg
File name (lp) Apache_OpenOffice_4.1.8_MacOS_x86-64_langpack_de.dmg
File extension .dmg
File size (full) (MB) 187
File size (lp) (MB) 19
Release info Milestone AOO418m3 | Build ID 9803 | Git hash 18848f57b6 |
Veröffentlicht 2020-11-10
Download file link (full)
https://sourceforge.net/projects/openofficeorg.mirror/files/4.1.8/binaries/de/Apache_OpenOffice_4.1.8_MacOS_x86-64_install_de.dmg/download

Download file link (lp)
https://sourceforge.net/projects/openofficeorg.mirror/files/4.1.8/binaries/de/Apache_OpenOffice_4.1.8_MacOS_x86-64_langpack_de.dmg/download

Checksum file link (full) (SHA256)
https://downloads.apache.org/openoffice/4.1.8/binaries/de/Apache_OpenOffice_4.1.8_MacOS_x86-64_install_de.dmg.sha256

Checksum file link (lp) (SHA256)
https://downloads.apache.org/openoffice/4.1.8/binaries/de/Apache_OpenOffice_4.1.8_MacOS_x86-64_langpack_de.dmg.sha256

Base URL to SourceForge.net
https://sourceforge.net/projects/openofficeorg.mirror/files/4.1.8/binaries/
Base URL to Apache Archive
https://archive.apache.org/dist/openoffice/4.1.8
getLinkSelection() (download URL) undefined
isLanguageSupported() (true/false) ? true
Show the sub-box (true/false) ? true
General error (true/false) ? false

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Reporting broken download link

Marcus (OOo)
Am 12.12.20 um 17:57 schrieb Volker Höhfeld:

before sending an answer to the author:

> der Computer sagt nach dem herungerladen,
>
> Aphe_OpenOffice_4 Image nicht anerkannt.

In English:
"
After the download the computer says,
Aphe_OpenOffice_4 Image not found
"

I've no clue about Mac but is this an indication for the Gatekeeper
problem that is mentioned in the release notes? Or is it actually a
different problem?

Thanks

Marcus



> *Problembeschreibung*     *Ersetze diesen Text und beschreibe das Problem
>
> (Was funktioniert nicht? Was wird erwartet?)*
> *Browser Variablen*     *Werte*
> navigator.appCodeName     Mozilla
> navigator.appName     Netscape
> navigator.appVersion     5.0 (Macintosh)
> navigator.platform     MacIntel
> navigator.oscpu     Intel Mac OS X 10.16
> navigator.cpuClass     undefined
> navigator.product     Gecko
> navigator.productSub     20100101
> navigator.vendor
> navigator.vendorSub
> navigator.language     de
> navigator.browserLanguage     undefined
> navigator.userLanguage     undefined
> navigator.systemLanguage     undefined
> navigator.userAgent     Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.16;
> rv:83.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/83.0
> [...]


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Reporting broken download link

Marcus (OOo)
Am 13.12.20 um 19:51 schrieb Marcus:

> Am 12.12.20 um 17:57 schrieb Volker Höhfeld:
>
> before sending an answer to the author:
>
>> der Computer sagt nach dem herungerladen,
>>
>> Aphe_OpenOffice_4 Image nicht anerkannt.
>
> In English:
> "
> After the download the computer says,
> Aphe_OpenOffice_4 Image not found
> "
>
> I've no clue about Mac but is this an indication for the Gatekeeper
> problem that is mentioned in the release notes? Or is it actually a
> different problem?

please, can someone with Mac experience tell whats the probleme here?

Thanks

Marcus



>> *Problembeschreibung*     *Ersetze diesen Text und beschreibe das Problem
>>
>> (Was funktioniert nicht? Was wird erwartet?)*
>> *Browser Variablen*     *Werte*
>> navigator.appCodeName     Mozilla
>> navigator.appName     Netscape
>> navigator.appVersion     5.0 (Macintosh)
>> navigator.platform     MacIntel
>> navigator.oscpu     Intel Mac OS X 10.16
>> navigator.cpuClass     undefined
>> navigator.product     Gecko
>> navigator.productSub     20100101
>> navigator.vendor
>> navigator.vendorSub
>> navigator.language     de
>> navigator.browserLanguage     undefined
>> navigator.userLanguage     undefined
>> navigator.systemLanguage     undefined
>> navigator.userAgent     Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.16;
>> rv:83.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/83.0
>> [...]


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Reporting broken download link

Rory O'Farrell
On Wed, 16 Dec 2020 19:58:42 +0100
Marcus <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Am 13.12.20 um 19:51 schrieb Marcus:
> > Am 12.12.20 um 17:57 schrieb Volker Höhfeld:
> >
> > before sending an answer to the author:
> >
> >> der Computer sagt nach dem herungerladen,
> >>
> >> Aphe_OpenOffice_4 Image nicht anerkannt.
> >
> > In English:
> > "
> > After the download the computer says,
> > Aphe_OpenOffice_4 Image not found
> > "
> >
> > I've no clue about Mac but is this an indication for the Gatekeeper
> > problem that is mentioned in the release notes? Or is it actually a
> > different problem?
>
> please, can someone with Mac experience tell whats the probleme here?
>
> Thanks
>
> Marcus

I don't have a Mac, but my last information is that Gatekeeper tells that it is unable to identify the author supplier and hence cannot install the application, which seems a different message to that quoted.

Rory

> >> *Problembeschreibung*     *Ersetze diesen Text und beschreibe das Problem
> >>
> >> (Was funktioniert nicht? Was wird erwartet?)*
> >> *Browser Variablen*     *Werte*
> >> navigator.appCodeName     Mozilla
> >> navigator.appName     Netscape
> >> navigator.appVersion     5.0 (Macintosh)
> >> navigator.platform     MacIntel
> >> navigator.oscpu     Intel Mac OS X 10.16
> >> navigator.cpuClass     undefined
> >> navigator.product     Gecko
> >> navigator.productSub     20100101
> >> navigator.vendor
> >> navigator.vendorSub
> >> navigator.language     de
> >> navigator.browserLanguage     undefined
> >> navigator.userLanguage     undefined
> >> navigator.systemLanguage     undefined
> >> navigator.userAgent     Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.16;
> >> rv:83.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/83.0
> >> [...]
>
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
> For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]
>


--
Rory O'Farrell <[hidden email]>

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Reporting broken download link

Marcus (OOo)
Am 16.12.20 um 20:12 schrieb Rory O'Farrell:

> On Wed, 16 Dec 2020 19:58:42 +0100
> Marcus <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Am 13.12.20 um 19:51 schrieb Marcus:
>>> Am 12.12.20 um 17:57 schrieb Volker Höhfeld:
>>>
>>> before sending an answer to the author:
>>>
>>>> der Computer sagt nach dem herungerladen,
>>>>
>>>> Aphe_OpenOffice_4 Image nicht anerkannt.
>>>
>>> In English:
>>> "
>>> After the download the computer says,
>>> Aphe_OpenOffice_4 Image not found
>>> "
>>>
>>> I've no clue about Mac but is this an indication for the Gatekeeper
>>> problem that is mentioned in the release notes? Or is it actually a
>>> different problem?
>>
>> please, can someone with Mac experience tell whats the probleme here?
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> Marcus
>
> I don't have a Mac, but my last information is that Gatekeeper tells that it is unable to identify the author supplier and hence cannot install the application, which seems a different message to that quoted.

so, it could be the Gatekeeper problem and the hint in the release notes
could help, right?

Thanks

Marcus



>>>> *Problembeschreibung*     *Ersetze diesen Text und beschreibe das Problem
>>>>
>>>> (Was funktioniert nicht? Was wird erwartet?)*
>>>> *Browser Variablen*     *Werte*
>>>> navigator.appCodeName     Mozilla
>>>> navigator.appName     Netscape
>>>> navigator.appVersion     5.0 (Macintosh)
>>>> navigator.platform     MacIntel
>>>> navigator.oscpu     Intel Mac OS X 10.16
>>>> navigator.cpuClass     undefined
>>>> navigator.product     Gecko
>>>> navigator.productSub     20100101
>>>> navigator.vendor
>>>> navigator.vendorSub
>>>> navigator.language     de
>>>> navigator.browserLanguage     undefined
>>>> navigator.userLanguage     undefined
>>>> navigator.systemLanguage     undefined
>>>> navigator.userAgent     Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.16;
>>>> rv:83.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/83.0
>>>> [...]


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Reporting broken download link

Rory O'Farrell
On Wed, 16 Dec 2020 20:21:41 +0100
Marcus <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Am 16.12.20 um 20:12 schrieb Rory O'Farrell:
> > On Wed, 16 Dec 2020 19:58:42 +0100
> > Marcus <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> >> Am 13.12.20 um 19:51 schrieb Marcus:
> >>> Am 12.12.20 um 17:57 schrieb Volker Höhfeld:
> >>>
> >>> before sending an answer to the author:
> >>>
> >>>> der Computer sagt nach dem herungerladen,
> >>>>
> >>>> Aphe_OpenOffice_4 Image nicht anerkannt.
> >>>
> >>> In English:
> >>> "
> >>> After the download the computer says,
> >>> Aphe_OpenOffice_4 Image not found
> >>> "
> >>>
> >>> I've no clue about Mac but is this an indication for the Gatekeeper
> >>> problem that is mentioned in the release notes? Or is it actually a
> >>> different problem?
> >>
> >> please, can someone with Mac experience tell whats the probleme here?
> >>
> >> Thanks
> >>
> >> Marcus
> >
> > I don't have a Mac, but my last information is that Gatekeeper tells that it is unable to identify the author supplier and hence cannot install the application, which seems a different message to that quoted.
>
> so, it could be the Gatekeeper problem and the hint in the release notes
> could help, right?
>
> Thanks
>
> Marcus
>
It is worth trying.  The solution to Gatekeeper is Question 05/Answer 05 in this set of Mac problems:
https://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89283#p420635

Rory

>
>
> >>>> *Problembeschreibung*     *Ersetze diesen Text und beschreibe das Problem
> >>>>
> >>>> (Was funktioniert nicht? Was wird erwartet?)*
> >>>> *Browser Variablen*     *Werte*
> >>>> navigator.appCodeName     Mozilla
> >>>> navigator.appName     Netscape
> >>>> navigator.appVersion     5.0 (Macintosh)
> >>>> navigator.platform     MacIntel
> >>>> navigator.oscpu     Intel Mac OS X 10.16
> >>>> navigator.cpuClass     undefined
> >>>> navigator.product     Gecko
> >>>> navigator.productSub     20100101
> >>>> navigator.vendor
> >>>> navigator.vendorSub
> >>>> navigator.language     de
> >>>> navigator.browserLanguage     undefined
> >>>> navigator.userLanguage     undefined
> >>>> navigator.systemLanguage     undefined
> >>>> navigator.userAgent     Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.16;
> >>>> rv:83.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/83.0
> >>>> [...]
>
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
> For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]
>


--
Rory O'Farrell <[hidden email]>

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Reporting broken download link

Marcus (OOo)
In reply to this post by Volker Höhfeld
Am 12.12.20 um 17:57 schrieb Volker Höhfeld:

Hi Volker,

first of all please note that this mailing list is in English language
only. Therefore my and any further answer, too:

> der Computer sagt nach dem herungerladen,
>
> Aphe_OpenOffice_4 Image nicht anerkannt.

In English:
"
After the download the computer says,
Aphe_OpenOffice_4 Image not found
"

It is possible that the Gatekeeper function is bothering here.

We have mentioned it also in the release notes for AOO 4.1.8. See here:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/AOO+4.1.8+Release+Notes#AOO4.1.8ReleaseNotes-KnownIssues

And more details can be found here:
https://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89283#p420635

I hope this is helpful for you.

Marcus


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Reporting broken download link

Peter Kovacs-3
The release notes in German, maybe also helpfull:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=165224926


@Volker Höhfeld:

Wir vermuten das der Gatekeeper Probleme macht.

Für support in deutsch: [hidden email]

Es gibt auch eine deutsche dev liste [hidden email]

Forum in deutsch für hilfe: https://www.openoffice.org/de/foren.html


All the best

Peter

On 16.12.20 20:40, Marcus wrote:

> Am 12.12.20 um 17:57 schrieb Volker Höhfeld:
>
> Hi Volker,
>
> first of all please note that this mailing list is in English language
> only. Therefore my and any further answer, too:
>
>> der Computer sagt nach dem herungerladen,
>>
>> Aphe_OpenOffice_4 Image nicht anerkannt.
>
> In English:
> "
> After the download the computer says,
> Aphe_OpenOffice_4 Image not found
> "
>
> It is possible that the Gatekeeper function is bothering here.
>
> We have mentioned it also in the release notes for AOO 4.1.8. See here:
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/AOO+4.1.8+Release+Notes#AOO4.1.8ReleaseNotes-KnownIssues 
>
>
> And more details can be found here:
> https://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89283#p420635
>
> I hope this is helpful for you.
>
> Marcus
>
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
> For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]
>
--
This is the Way! http://www.apache.org/theapacheway/index.html

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]