Reporting broken download link

Miguel Manteca
I can’t install and open OpenOffice in Mac Big Sur 11.1
What can I do?
I send you a picture.

Re: Reporting broken download link

Peter Kovacs-3

Has anyone answered this?

1) better asjk on [hidden email] or forum.openoffice.org

2) It looks to me like the gate keeper. We sign the Installer, but not the Application itself. So we have only half solved the gatekeeper yet. We are working on an improvement.

Please see the release notes at [1] how to treat with this.

If you like you can help translating the release notes. We have no version in your language (you have asked development, lets help us. ;) ) :)

HTH

Peter

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/AOO+4.1.8+Release+Notes