Reporting broken download link

Paul Henry
When I attempted to download OS X version 10.7 DMG, I received the message:

The page failed to include the DR_mirror_list!

Problem description
Exchange this text to describe the problem

(What does not work? What do you expect?)
Browser variables
Values
navigator.appCodeName
Mozilla
navigator.appName
Netscape
navigator.appVersion
5.0 (Macintosh)
navigator.platform
MacIntel
navigator.oscpu
Intel Mac OS X 10.16
navigator.cpuClass
undefined
navigator.product
Gecko
navigator.productSub
20100101
navigator.vendor

navigator.vendorSub

navigator.language
en-US
navigator.browserLanguage
undefined
navigator.userLanguage
undefined
navigator.systemLanguage
undefined
navigator.userAgent
Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.16; rv:85.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/85.0
Debian / Ubuntu / IceWeasel ?
No / No / No
Stable Release

JavaScript functions/variables
Values
Language ISO code

Language ISO code (from select box)

Release matrix platform position (full)

Release matrix platform position (lp)

Release matrix platform array data

Release matrix language array data

UI platform name

UI platform name (not supported)

Platform (short)

URL platform name (full)

URL platform name (lp)

URL platform name (from select box)

Version (from select box)

File name (full)
DR_mirror_list
File name (lp)

File extension

File size (full) (MB)

File size (lp) (MB)

Release info

Download file link (full)

Download file link (lp)

Checksum file link (full) (SHA256)

Checksum file link (lp) (SHA256)

Base URL to SourceForge.net

Base URL to Apache Archive

getLinkSelection() (download URL)

isLanguageSupported() (true/false) ?

Show the sub-box (true/false) ?

General error (true/false) ?
True
current-event-234x60.png

Re: Reporting broken download link

Marcus (OOo)
Am 15.02.21 um 23:23 schrieb Paul Henry:
> When I attempted to download OS X version 10.7 DMG, I received the message:
>
> The page failed to include the DR_mirror_list!

I've downloaded a second ago and haven't seen a problem. So, in general
it's working.

When you have problems with specific mirror servers then just change
them. On the SourceForge webpage there is a grey "Problems Downloading?"
button. Just click on it and choose a different mirror from the popup
dialog.

HTH

Marcus