[Request] I'd like to maintain korean spellchecker extension.

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

[Request] I'd like to maintain korean spellchecker extension.

JiHui Choi
Hello, all.
I'm Jihui Choi.

According to the page,
http://extensions.openoffice.org/en/project/aoo-dict-ko
it needs a maintainer. And I want to be.

Actually I made that extension. Please give me proper permission for it.
Thank you.


--
Regards,
Jihui Choi
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [Request] I'd like to maintain korean spellchecker extension.

Andrea Pescetti-2
Jihui Choi wrote:
> I'm Jihui Choi. According to the page,
> http://extensions.openoffice.org/en/project/aoo-dict-ko
> it needs a maintainer. And I want to be.

Thank you! The current temporary maintainer of the Korean dictionary
(me) of course agrees. I believe that all we need is your username on
extensions.openoffice.org and a bit of patience to wait for the change
to be done (CCing Roberto, who takes care of administrative requests for
the Extensions site).

While at it, note that the ID for this extension was changed from
   <identifier value="org.openoffice.ko-KR.hunspell.dictionaries" />
to
   <identifier value="org.openoffice.ko.hunspell.dictionaries" />
to avoid conflicts and standardize on our usual conventions.

Regards,
   Andrea.
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [Request] I'd like to maintain korean spellchecker extension.

JiHui Choi
Hello, Andrea.
Thanks for quick reply.

My username is jihui_choi and I got it about changing ID
Thank you.


On Sat, Jan 19, 2013 at 8:41 AM, Andrea Pescetti <[hidden email]>wrote:

> Jihui Choi wrote:
>
>> I'm Jihui Choi. According to the page,
>> http://extensions.openoffice.**org/en/project/aoo-dict-ko<http://extensions.openoffice.org/en/project/aoo-dict-ko>
>> it needs a maintainer. And I want to be.
>>
>
> Thank you! The current temporary maintainer of the Korean dictionary (me)
> of course agrees. I believe that all we need is your username on
> extensions.openoffice.org and a bit of patience to wait for the change to
> be done (CCing Roberto, who takes care of administrative requests for the
> Extensions site).
>
> While at it, note that the ID for this extension was changed from
>   <identifier value="org.openoffice.ko-KR.**hunspell.dictionaries" />
> to
>   <identifier value="org.openoffice.ko.**hunspell.dictionaries" />
> to avoid conflicts and standardize on our usual conventions.
>
> Regards,
>   Andrea.
>



--
Regards,
Jihui Choi
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [Request] I'd like to maintain korean spellchecker extension.

Roberto Galoppini-3
The extension has been reassigned to you.

Roberto on behlaf of the SourceForge Community team, hosting AOO Extensions
and Templates websites

On Sat, Jan 19, 2013 at 12:49 AM, Jihui Choi <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello, Andrea.
> Thanks for quick reply.
>
> My username is jihui_choi and I got it about changing ID
> Thank you.
>
>
> On Sat, Jan 19, 2013 at 8:41 AM, Andrea Pescetti <[hidden email]>wrote:
>
>> Jihui Choi wrote:
>>
>>> I'm Jihui Choi. According to the page,
>>> http://extensions.openoffice.**org/en/project/aoo-dict-ko<http://extensions.openoffice.org/en/project/aoo-dict-ko>
>>> it needs a maintainer. And I want to be.
>>>
>>
>> Thank you! The current temporary maintainer of the Korean dictionary (me)
>> of course agrees. I believe that all we need is your username on
>> extensions.openoffice.org and a bit of patience to wait for the change
>> to be done (CCing Roberto, who takes care of administrative requests for
>> the Extensions site).
>>
>> While at it, note that the ID for this extension was changed from
>>   <identifier value="org.openoffice.ko-KR.**hunspell.dictionaries" />
>> to
>>   <identifier value="org.openoffice.ko.**hunspell.dictionaries" />
>> to avoid conflicts and standardize on our usual conventions.
>>
>> Regards,
>>   Andrea.
>>
>
>
>
> --
> Regards,
> Jihui Choi
>

--
====
This e- mail message is intended only for the named recipient(s) above. It
may contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the
intended recipient you are hereby notified that any dissemination,
distribution or copying of this e-mail and any attachment(s) is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately
notify the sender by replying to this e-mail and delete the message and any
attachment(s) from your system. Thank you.