Request QA Volunteer

Javier LoRa

OpenOfficeQA  Volunteers: Hello. My name is Javier López Ramos and I'm student of Information technology and communication in the Technological University of the Riviera Maya and I want to be a QA volunteer for my professional practices. I'd love to be part of your dedicated QA mail list. I'm waiting for your response. Have a good day. Javier Lopez Ramos.

Re: Request QA Volunteer

Alexandro Colorado-4
On Sat, Jan 26, 2013 at 3:16 AM, Javier LoRa <[hidden email]> wrote:

> OpenOfficeQA  Volunteers: Hello. My name is Javier López Ramos and I'm
> student of Information technology and communication in the Technological
> University of the Riviera Maya and I want to be a QA volunteer for my
> professional practices. I'd love to be part of your dedicated QA mail list.
> I'm waiting for your response. Have a good day. Javier Lopez Ramos.

Please send this email to the QA List:
Also follow the introductory modules, and make sure to report back your
questions and future steps.
http://openoffice.apache.org/orientation/intro-qa.html
You can start with some of the Easy QA Tasks:
http://openoffice.apache.org/orientation/intro-qa.html

Help resolve some of the verified bugs
https://issues.apache.org/ooo/buglist.cgi?cmdtype=dorem&remaction=run&namedcmd=Fixed_After_340&sharer_id=248432

Or help by confirming some of the issues that have yet to be address:
https://issues.apache.org/ooo/buglist.cgi?bug_status=UNCONFIRMED&f2=keywords&f3=cf_bug_type&known_name=NeedConfirm&list_id=39759&o2=notsubstring&o3=equals&query_format=advanced&resolution=---&v2=needmoreinfo&v3=DEFECT&order=bug_id%20DESC&query_based_on=NeedConfirm

--
Alexandro Colorado
Apache OpenOffice Contributor
http://es.openoffice.org

Re: Request QA Volunteer

Andrea Pescetti-2
Forwarding Alexandro's answer, below, to Javier who is not subscribed.
Andrea