[Request] SourceForge permissions for uploading release

[Request] SourceForge permissions for uploading release

Carl Marcum
Can someone with admin rights to the SourceForge account grant me
permissions so I can upload the release?

My SF username is cmarcum.

Thanks,
Carl

Re: [Request] SourceForge permissions for uploading release

Andrea Pescetti-2
Carl Marcum wrote:
> Can someone with admin rights to the SourceForge account grant me
> permissions so I can upload the release?

Done. Thank you and enjoy!

We now have 6 PMC members as administrators of that area, so we should
be well covered.

Regards,
   Andrea.