Request for our company to be added to the "Referenzkunden" list

Request for our company to be added to the "Referenzkunden" list

jan-2
To whom it may concern,

I hope that english is the right language to use here. We use OpenOffice in
our company to create job application samples, which can be downloaded for
free on one of our websites (bewerbung.net <https://bewerbung.net/> ). We
would like to be added to the "Referenzkunden" list on
https://www.openoffice.org/de/marketing/referenzkunden.html. Our main office
is in Bochum, Germany. Is there anything specific that we need to do? I can
provide all the needed details (Kunde, Adresse, Kontakt, Bemerkung) in an
additional e-mail.

Sincerely

Jan Werk

Bewerbung.net

webschmiede GmbH

Pieperstr. 37

D-44789 Bochum

Geschäftsführer: Stefan Gerth, Holger Manzke
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Bochum HRB 13390
Umsatzsteuer ID: DE277878564

Diese E-Mail, zusammen mit sämtlichen Anlagen, enthält vertrauliche und/oder
rechtlich geschützte Informationen und ist nur für den Gebrauch des
Adressaten gedacht. Wenn Sie nicht der richtige Adressat sind oder diese
E-Mail irrtümlich erhalten haben, informieren Sie bitte sofort den Absender
und vernichten Sie diese Mail. Das unerlaubte Kopieren sowie die unbefugte
Weitergabe dieser Mail sind nicht gestattet. Meinungen, Schlussfolgerungen
oder andere Informationen in dieser Nachricht, die nicht Gegenstand des
offiziellen Geschäftszwecks unserer Gesellschaft sind, sind bitte als nicht
gegeben zu verstehen.

anyone. In such case, you should destroy this message and kindly notify the
sender by reply email. Please advise immediately if you or your employer do
not consent to Internet email for messages of this kind. Opinions,
conclusions and other information in this message that do not relate to the
official business of our firm shall be understood as neither given nor
endorsed by it.

Re: Request for our company to be added to the "Referenzkunden" list

Marcus (OOo)
Am 28.08.2018 um 15:51 schrieb [hidden email]:
> I hope that english is the right language to use here.

yes, English is the right language to use here.

Thanks for using OpenIffice. And to help to prommote it in the world.

 > We use OpenOffice in
> our company to create job application samples, which can be downloaded for
> free on one of our websites (bewerbung.net <https://bewerbung.net/> ). We
> would like to be added to the "Referenzkunden" list on
> https://www.openoffice.org/de/marketing/referenzkunden.html. Our main office
> is in Bochum, Germany. Is there anything specific that we need to do? I can
> provide all the needed details (Kunde, Adresse, Kontakt, Bemerkung) in an
> additional e-mail.

As you have found already the respective webpage, it would be the best
to provide the information that should be available there.

 From you mail I would see the following, Please correct if I guessed it
wrong:

- Kunde

bewerbung.net

- Adresse

Bewerbung.net
webschmiede GmbH
Pieperstr. 37
D-44789 Bochum

- Kontakt

Jan Werk

- Bemerkung

Needs to be defined. Some points to help to write the right things:

- What are you doing?
- How is OpenOffice used for you work / to present your work?
- Why are you satisfied to use OpenOffice?
- Please see the other items to get a feeling what and how much others
have written.

HTH

Marcus

Re: Request for our company to be added to the "Referenzkunden" list

jan-2
Hello Marcus,

thank you for the quick reply! Here are our details:

- Kunde

webschmiede GmbH

- Adresse

44789 Bochum, Pieperstr. 37

- Kontakt

Stefan Gerth (You can add a mailto: link to [hidden email] here)

- Bemerkung

Wir verwenden OpenOffice in unserem Unternehmen für die Erstellung von
Bewerbungsvorlagen, welche auf unserer Website bewerbung.net (please make
this a clickable link to https://bewerbung.net/) kostenlos heruntergeladen
werden können.

Sincerely
Jan Werk

Bewerbung.net
webschmiede GmbH
Pieperstr. 37
D-44789 Bochum

Geschäftsführer: Stefan Gerth, Holger Manzke
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Bochum HRB 13390
Umsatzsteuer ID: DE277878564

Diese E-Mail, zusammen mit sämtlichen Anlagen, enthält vertrauliche und/oder
rechtlich geschützte Informationen und ist nur für den Gebrauch des
Adressaten gedacht. Wenn Sie nicht der richtige Adressat sind oder diese
E-Mail irrtümlich erhalten haben, informieren Sie bitte sofort den Absender
und vernichten Sie diese Mail. Das unerlaubte Kopieren sowie die unbefugte
Weitergabe dieser Mail sind nicht gestattet. Meinungen, Schlussfolgerungen
oder andere Informationen in dieser Nachricht, die nicht Gegenstand des
offiziellen Geschäftszwecks unserer Gesellschaft sind, sind bitte als nicht
gegeben zu verstehen.

anyone. In such case, you should destroy this message and kindly notify the
sender by reply email. Please advise immediately if you or your employer do
not consent to Internet email for messages of this kind. Opinions,
conclusions and other information in this message that do not relate to the
official business of our firm shall be understood as neither given nor
endorsed by it.

Am 28.08.2018 um 15:51 schrieb [hidden email]:
> I hope that english is the right language to use here.

yes, English is the right language to use here.

Thanks for using OpenIffice. And to help to prommote it in the world.

 > We use OpenOffice in
> our company to create job application samples, which can be downloaded
> for free on one of our websites (bewerbung.net
> <https://bewerbung.net/> ). We would like to be added to the
> "Referenzkunden" list on
> https://www.openoffice.org/de/marketing/referenzkunden.html. Our main
> office is in Bochum, Germany. Is there anything specific that we need
> to do? I can provide all the needed details (Kunde, Adresse, Kontakt,
Bemerkung) in an additional e-mail.

As you have found already the respective webpage, it would be the best to
provide the information that should be available there.

 From you mail I would see the following, Please correct if I guessed it
[...]

Am 29.08.2018 um 09:39 schrieb [hidden email]:

Hi Jan,

> thank you for the quick reply! Here are our details:
>
> - Kunde
>
> webschmiede GmbH
>
> - Adresse
>
> 44789 Bochum, Pieperstr. 37
>
> - Kontakt
>
> Stefan Gerth (You can add a mailto: link to [hidden email] here)
>
> - Bemerkung
>
> Wir verwenden OpenOffice in unserem Unternehmen für die Erstellung von
> Bewerbungsvorlagen, welche auf unserer Website bewerbung.net (please make
> this a clickable link to https://bewerbung.net/) kostenlos heruntergeladen
> werden können.

great. We will bring this online as soon as a little website problem is
solved. I'll keep you updated.

Marcus

Am 29.08.2018 um 21:05 schrieb Marcus:

> Hi Jan,
>
>> thank you for the quick reply! Here are our details:
>>
>> - Kunde
>>
>> webschmiede GmbH
>>
>> - Adresse
>>
>> 44789 Bochum, Pieperstr. 37
>>
>> - Kontakt
>>
>> Stefan Gerth (You can add a mailto: link to [hidden email] here)
>>
>> - Bemerkung
>>
>> Wir verwenden OpenOffice in unserem Unternehmen für die Erstellung von
>> Bewerbungsvorlagen, welche auf unserer Website bewerbung.net (please make
>> this a clickable link to https://bewerbung.net/) kostenlos
>> heruntergeladen
>> werden können.
>
> great. We will bring this online as soon as a little website problem is
> solved. I'll keep you updated.

thanks a lot for your patience. After an indeed long time I was now able
to add your reference [1]. Please have a look for your own.

[1] https://www.openoffice.org/de/marketing/referenzkunden.html

Thanks again

Marcus

AW: Request for our company to be added to the "Referenzkunden" list

jan-2
Hi Marcus,

thank you very much! Our info is displayed exactly as we have imagined it.

Greetings
Jan

[...]

Privileged/Confidential Information may be contained in this message. If you are not the addressee indicated in this message (or responsible for delivery of the message to such person), you may not copy or deliver this message to anyone. In such case, you should destroy this message and kindly notify the sender by reply email. Please advise immediately if you or your employer do not consent to Internet email for messages of this kind. Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message that do not relate to the official business of our firm shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by it.