Request of support for open office calc

Eliodoro Miranda
I am studyng now CALC but i need support.
I have been searching in the web but I dont get the solution.
I have found a forum also in italian but I don't succeed to register in it.
Can you advise me.if  there is a contact I can reach in Italy?
Thanks
Eliodoro Miranda

Re: Request of support for open office calc

F Campos Costero
You can register for an English forum here:
https://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/index.php
regards,
Francis

On Sat, Dec 5, 2020 at 12:11 PM Eliodoro MIRANDA <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> I am studyng now CALC but i need support.
> I have been searching in the web but I dont get the solution.
> I have found a forum also in italian but I don't succeed to register in it.
> Can you advise me.if  there is a contact I can reach in Italy?
> Thanks
> Eliodoro Miranda

Re: Request of support for open office calc

Dick Groskamp-4

On 2020/12/05 19:03:27, Eliodoro MIRANDA <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I am studyng now CALC but i need support.
> I have been searching in the web but I dont get the solution.
> I have found a forum also in italian but I don't succeed to register in it.
> Can you advise me.if  there is a contact I can reach in Italy?
> Thanks
> Eliodoro Miranda

Italian forum is on : https://forum.openoffice.org/it/forum/
Might be a moderated list which means that once you have registered the moderator has to approve,
they will then send you a notification.

Otherwise, users list is:  [hidden email]  (english)

Re: Request of support for open office calc

Bidouille
You have two mailing lists in italian:
https://openoffice.apache.org/native-lang.html