Request to grant the role of author

Anamika Sharma
Hi Authors

A very happy new year to all of you. I am Anamika Sharma, a newbie technical
writer based in New Delhi, India. A technical writer by choice; I have a
voracious appetite for the written word. I have just three months of
experience in technical writing; however, my passion for technology and good
command over English is what makes me feel that I can be a good technical
writer in the future. That said, I would like to contribute to the
documentation project for Open Office.org; so that, I can develop my
technical writing skills as well as learn new things and work along with
other technical writers out there.

I have registered myself in the wiki and OOauthors website as well. I
request to be given the access as an author; so that I can start
contributing soon.

My full name is Anamika Sharma and my username for OOAuthors website is
Anamika; while for the wiki account, my username is Anamika_TW.

Thanks
Anamika Sharma

Re: [authors] Request to grant the role of author

Sigrid Carrera
Hi Anamika,

2011/1/5 Anamika Sharma <[hidden email]>:

> Hi Authors
>
> A very happy new year to all of you. I am Anamika Sharma, a newbie technical
> writer based in New Delhi, India. A technical writer by choice; I have a
> voracious appetite for the written word. I have just three months of
> experience in technical writing; however, my passion for technology and good
> command over English is what makes me feel that I can be a good technical
> writer in the future. That said, I would like to contribute to the
> documentation project for Open Office.org; so that, I can develop my
> technical writing skills as well as learn new things and work along with
> other technical writers out there.

Welcome to the team!

> I have registered myself in the wiki and OOauthors website as well. I
> request to be given the access as an author; so that I can start
> contributing soon.

I have given you the author role on the OOoAuthros website. If you are
currently logged in, please log out and in again, so that the changes
can take effect.

> My full name is Anamika Sharma and my username for OOAuthors website is
> Anamika; while for the wiki account, my username is Anamika_TW.

You don't need any special permissions for the wiki, so you can start
contributing there immediately. ;)

If you have more questions or if something is not clear to you, don't
hesitate to ask. All members on the list are happy to help.

Enjoy! And again welcome to the team.

Sigrid