Requests in OOo 3.3 give incorrect values

Requests in OOo 3.3 give incorrect values

Robert Großkopf
Hello,

I want to use OOo 3.3 with my databases. Some parts doesn't work
correct. So I cannot change my system from 3.1.1 to 3.3. Here is one part:

When sending a request to the database which should show empty fields
this fields are filled with "0" (instead of NULL) if they are 'integer'
or the fileds are filled with "03.01.1" (instead of NULL) if they are
'date'. In OOo 3.1.1 these fileds are empty in the GUI.

I have put an example to

http://robert.familiegrosskopf.de/download/Abfrageunterschiede.odb

Greetings

Robert