Reset password on user

Alexandro Colorado-3
I got a user on pootle that lost her password would want a password reset
but pootle doesn't offer a 'forgot password' feature.
her username is: jukeri
email: [hidden email]

I am cc the user.

--
*Alexandro Colorado*
*OpenOffice.org* Español
http://es.openoffice.org

Re: Reset password on user

Rimas Kudelis
Hi Alexandro,

2011.02.14 02:12, Alexandro Colorado rašė:
> I got a user on pootle that lost her password would want a password reset
> but pootle doesn't offer a 'forgot password' feature.
> her username is: jukeri
> email: [hidden email]

Pootle does offer the forgot password feature. Click on the link below
the login form [1], and it will take you to [2] where you just have to
enter your e-mail address to have your password reset.

[1] https://translations.documentfoundation.org/accounts/login/
[2] https://translations.documentfoundation.org/accounts/password/reset/

Rimas

Re: Reset password on user

Alexandro Colorado-3
On Mon, Feb 14, 2011 at 2:18 AM, Rimas Kudelis <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Alexandro,
>
> 2011.02.14 02:12, Alexandro Colorado rašė:
>
>  I got a user on pootle that lost her password would want a password reset
>> but pootle doesn't offer a 'forgot password' feature.
>> her username is: jukeri
>> email: [hidden email]
>>

> Pootle does offer the forgot password feature. Click on the link below the
> login form [1], and it will take you to [2] where you just have to enter
> your e-mail address to have your password reset.
>
> [1] https://translations.documentfoundation.org/accounts/login/
> [2] https://translations.documentfoundation.org/accounts/password/reset/
>
> Rimas

The link you put is for LibreOffice. This is an OpenOffice.org list.

--
*Alexandro Colorado*
*OpenOffice.org* Español
http://es.openoffice.org

Re: Reset password on user

Rimas Kudelis
2011.02.14 10:16, Alexandro Colorado rašė:

> On Mon, Feb 14, 2011 at 2:18 AM, Rimas Kudelis<[hidden email]>  wrote:
>
>> 2011.02.14 02:12, Alexandro Colorado rašė:
>>> I got a user on pootle that lost her password would want a password reset
>>> but pootle doesn't offer a 'forgot password' feature.
>>> her username is: jukeri
>>> email: [hidden email]
>> Pootle does offer the forgot password feature. Click on the link below the
>> login form [1], and it will take you to [2] where you just have to enter
>> your e-mail address to have your password reset.
> The link you put is for LibreOffice. This is an OpenOffice.org list.

Whoops, my bad.

Same applies for OOo though:
[1] http://pootle.services.openoffice.org/accounts/login/
[2] http://pootle.services.openoffice.org/accounts/password/reset/

Rimas

Re: Reset password on user

Alexandro Colorado-3
On Mon, Feb 14, 2011 at 2:23 AM, Rimas Kudelis <[hidden email]> wrote:

> 2011.02.14 10:16, Alexandro Colorado rašė:

>>> Pootle does offer the forgot password feature. Click on the link below
>>> the
>>> login form [1], and it will take you to [2] where you just have to enter
>>> your e-mail address to have your password reset.
>>>
>> The link you put is for LibreOffice. This is an OpenOffice.org list.
>>

> Whoops, my bad.
>
> Same applies for OOo though:
> [1] http://pootle.services.openoffice.org/accounts/login/
> [2] http://pootle.services.openoffice.org/accounts/password/reset/