Resignation from the Community Council

Christoph Noack-3
Dear Community Council, members of the constituency, and community!

I'd like to announce that I resign from my role "Product Development
Representative" with immediate effect [1]. Unfortunately, my idea of a
stable and working open-source environment differs from what I currently
perceive when we talk about certain community structure characteristics.
Although we discussed that quite some time, it seems that this
conflict cannot be resolved at the moment.

I'm definitively not saying goodbye; but this is a great chance to thank
all the people with whom I worked with in the last years. There were
numerous projects and I really enjoyed the time being with you ... and
I'm looking forward to continue this collaboration in the future. This
is my very personal wish.

That said, I will of course continue to support the broader community in
the time to come. So if there is anything I can do to help, please
"ping" me.

Regards,
Christoph

[1] According to: http://council.openoffice.org/councilcharter12.html

Re: Resignation from the Community Council

Sam Swaminath
Hi
I hope you will of help to us if needed.  Kindly permit us to ask you for
help and clarification.
Thanks,
Sam

On Sat, Oct 23, 2010 at 8:53 PM, Christoph Noack <[hidden email]>wrote:

> Dear Community Council, members of the constituency, and community!
>
> I'd like to announce that I resign from my role "Product Development
> Representative" with immediate effect [1]. Unfortunately, my idea of a
> stable and working open-source environment differs from what I currently
> perceive when we talk about certain community structure characteristics.
> Although we discussed that quite some time, it seems that this
> conflict cannot be resolved at the moment.
>
> I'm definitively not saying goodbye; but this is a great chance to thank
> all the people with whom I worked with in the last years. There were
> numerous projects and I really enjoyed the time being with you ... and
> I'm looking forward to continue this collaboration in the future. This
> is my very personal wish.
>
> That said, I will of course continue to support the broader community in
> the time to come. So if there is anything I can do to help, please
> "ping" me.
>
> Regards,
> Christoph
>
> [1] According to: http://council.openoffice.org/councilcharter12.html