Quantcast

Right Hand Scroll Down Bar in Open Office

Right Hand Scroll Down Bar in Open Office

Neil McKinney
Dear Open Office,
Love your product and use it all of the time.  I would like to let you know though that the scroll down bar on the right hand side is absolutely useless!  It is not like other scroll down bars where you can advance to any page in an instant.  Yours move laboriously and slowly through each page.  Why even have it if it works so slowly and ineffectively?
Thought I would share my frustration.
Yours truly,
Neil McKinneyLong-time Open Office User

Re: Right Hand Scroll Down Bar in Open Office

Dave-5

Re: Right Hand Scroll Down Bar in Open Office

Martin Groenescheij

On 05/05/17 9:28 PM, Neil McKinney wrote:
> Dear Open Office,
> Love your product and use it all of the time.  I would like to let you know though that the scroll down bar on the right hand side is absolutely useless!  It is not like other scroll down bars where you can advance to any page in an instant.  Yours move laboriously and slowly through each page.  Why even have it if it works so slowly and ineffectively?
> Thought I would share my frustration.

We can't take away frustrations, but can give some hints.
Left Click on the Gray Slider and you see Page 23 / 75 for example then
drag the Slider to the page you want.
Hope this is fa enough for you.