Rights of use for business

Jonathan Farrow
Hello,

I have a question. Can I use Open Office as a professional business
application such as using the spread sheets so that I can keep track of my
business orders and such legally?

Please let me know.
Thanks!

Jonathan Farrow

> I have a question. Can I use Open Office as a professional business
> application such as using the spread sheets so that I can
> keep track of my
> business orders and such legally?

yes, of course.

Apache OpenOffice is free software, including commercial use.

greetings.
Jörg

Fwd: RE: Rights of use for business

Peter Kovacs-3