Rights to upload to Pootle

Aivaras Stepukonis
Hello,

Upon finishing the translation of the .po files I wanted to upload the
set to Pootle. I've done this many times in the past. This time,
however, I got the following notification: "Permission Denied. You do
not have rights to upload new files here." Can someone see to it my
rights to upload are restored.

Regards,

Aivaras

Re: Rights to upload to Pootle

Andrea Pescetti-2
Aivaras Stepukonis wrote:
> Upon finishing the translation of the .po files I wanted to upload the
> set to Pootle. I've done this many times in the past. This time,
> however, I got the following notification: "Permission Denied. You do
> not have rights to upload new files here." Can someone see to it my
> rights to upload are restored.

You do have the relevant permission ("can overwrite translations on
uploading files").

User astepukonis at both:
- https://translate.apache.org/lt/aoo40/admin_permissions.html
- https://translate.apache.org/lt/aoo40help/admin_permissions.html

If this doesn't work, and users and URLs are correct, this might be a
symptom of a problem with the new setup.

Regards,
   Andrea.

Re: Rights to upload to Pootle

Aivaras Stepukonis
Both links you've provided indicate I have insufficient rights.

As stated earlier, I used to have the aforementioned right and thought
it was essential when working with .po's.

Can the right be re-assigned to me?

Regards,

Aivaras

Aivaras Stepukonis wrote:
> Both links you've provided indicate I have insufficient rights.

You do have the relevant right, as stated.

> Can the right be re-assigned to me?

You already have it, so there is nothing to change. But I've tried
giving you all the rights, even those we don't normally use ("Can
administrate a translation project" and "Can commit to version
control"). I did this for both URLs I provided earlier.

Does it work now?

Regards,
   Andrea.

Re: Rights to upload to Pootle

Aivaras Stepukonis
OK, now both links work. I'll proceed to upload the files and will
report back.

Regards,

Aivaras

2018-12-05 00:41, Andrea Pescetti rašė:

> Aivaras Stepukonis wrote:
>> Both links you've provided indicate I have insufficient rights.
>
> You do have the relevant right, as stated.
>
>> Can the right be re-assigned to me?
>
> You already have it, so there is nothing to change. But I've tried
> giving you all the rights, even those we don't normally use ("Can
> administrate a translation project" and "Can commit to version
> control"). I did this for both URLs I provided earlier.
>
> Does it work now?
>
> Regards,
>   Andrea.

Re: Rights to upload to Pootle

Aivaras Stepukonis
The upload went smoothly, thank you. The current state of lt for AOO UI
is 100% complete.

Regards,

Aivaras

2018-12-05 00:44, Aivaras Stepukonis rašė:

> OK, now both links work. I'll proceed to upload the files and will
> report back.
>
> Regards,
>
> Aivaras
>
> 2018-12-05 00:41, Andrea Pescetti rašė:
>> Aivaras Stepukonis wrote:
>>> Both links you've provided indicate I have insufficient rights.
>>
>> You do have the relevant right, as stated.
>>
>>> Can the right be re-assigned to me?
>>
>> You already have it, so there is nothing to change. But I've tried
>> giving you all the rights, even those we don't normally use ("Can
>> administrate a translation project" and "Can commit to version
>> control"). I did this for both URLs I provided earlier.
>>
>> Does it work now?
>>
>> Regards,
>>   Andrea.

Re: Rights to upload to Pootle

Mechtilde Stehmann-2
Hello Andrea,

can you also give me the rights to create a new language for AOO40 and
AOO40Help in Pootle?

Then I can add Armenian (hy) to it as requested.

Kind regards

--
Mechtilde Stehmann
## Apache OpenOffice

Mechtilde wrote:
> can you also give me the rights to create a new language for AOO40 and
> AOO40Help in Pootle?

I've given you superuser status.

> Then I can add Armenian (hy) to it as requested.

As the LT case showed, we are having some permission issues, meaning
that probably some updates changed the permissions needed for certain
tasks. But I assume that as a superuser you can add a language. Start
from the "Admin" link top right. You will need plural formats, they are
in the list archive or can be found online.

Regards,
   Andrea,

Re: Rights to upload to Pootle

Mechtilde Stehmann-2
Hello Andrea,

yes it works,

> Mechtilde wrote:
>> can you also give me the rights to create a new language for AOO40 and
>> AOO40Help in Pootle?
>
> I've given you superuser status.
>
>> Then I can add Armenian (hy) to it as requested.
>
> As the LT case showed, we are having some permission issues, meaning
> that probably some updates changed the permissions needed for certain
> tasks. But I assume that as a superuser you can add a language. Start
> from the "Admin" link top right. You will need plural formats, they are
> in the list archive or can be found online.
http://translate.sourceforge.net/wiki/l10n/pluralforms

shows all inforamtion