Roadmap for 3.x

Bernard Marcelly
Hi,
Consulting the pages
<http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/OOoRelease33>
<http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/OOoRelease34>
it is difficult to have a clear view of the roadmap.

- All dates for the future are TBD (to be defined)
- No indication of a possible 3.1.1. Does this mean that bugs discovered by
users will be corrected at soonest in 3.4 ? Then, how long will users have to wait ?

Regards
   Bernard

Re: Roadmap for 3.x

Martin Hollmichel-3
Hi Bernard,

I just posted some details for the upcoming 3.4 release. Since there are
some changes suggested which will influence work and priorities for
Development and QA I don't dare to give a fixed schedule for a 3.3.1
release. I think we will have a comprehensive review of the feedback of
the 3.3 release and our progress on the 3.4 release and decide on a
3.3.1 release then,

Martin