S. descargues

SOLANE34
je ne trouve pas de correcteur d'orthographe sur le swriter que j'ai (version openoffice.2)
merci de me répondre

Re: S. descargues

G. Roderick Singleton-2
On Mon, 2005-11-21 at 10:23 +0100, SOLANE34 wrote:
> je ne trouve pas de correcteur d'orthographe sur le swriter que j'ai (version openoffice.2)
> merci de me r�pondre

I think you are looking for a French dictionary. So, try File > Wizard >
Install new dictionaries or whatever it is in French, to get what you
need.
--
PLEASE KEEP MESSAGES ON THE LIST.
OpenOffice.org Documentation Co-Lead

Re: S. descargues

CPHennessy
On Mon November 21 2005 09:23, + SOLANE34 wrote:
>  [ MODERATED ] ********************
> je ne trouve pas de correcteur d'orthographe sur le swriter que j'ai
> (version openoffice.2) merci de me répondre

This list is generally an English only mailing list. If you would like to
communicate in your own language then please have a look at
http://fr.openoffice.org -> "Mailing list" or email [hidden email].

You could try "File" -> "Wizard" -> "Install Dictionary".

Please reply to [hidden email] only

--
CPH : openoffice.org contributor

                                http://user-faq.openoffice.org/#FAQ