SCONS development state

Peter Kovacs-3
Hello Dylan,

Hello Ho Wang,

I am sorry it took me a while. But here Damjan explains all about the
SCONS implementation. Please if still time and interest is there have a
look.

https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/r911b40a582019f641e93253df07341370cb9aeb9d1dc50474e48aa09%40%3Cdev.openoffice.apache.org%3E

I hope this helps

All the Best

Peter

--
This is the Way! http://www.apache.org/theapacheway/index.html

Re: SCONS development state

Dylan Pham
Thank you Peter, this will be very helpful.

Dylan

On Sat, Jan 16, 2021 at 10:33 AM Peter Kovacs <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello Dylan,
>
> Hello Ho Wang,
>

> I am sorry it took me a while. But here Damjan explains all about the
> SCONS implementation. Please if still time and interest is there have a
> look.
>

> https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/r911b40a582019f641e93253df07341370cb9aeb9d1dc50474e48aa09%40%3Cdev.openoffice.apache.org%3E
>

> I hope this helps
>
> All the Best
>
> Peter

> This is the Way! http://www.apache.org/theapacheway/index.html

Re: SCONS development state

Hao Wang
Thank you, Peter. I'll follow through this part.

I'm currently getting stuck with ./boostrap part of the installation process. My machine gets hanged at the following point :

downloading to /home/ubuntu/aoo-4.1.8/ext_sources/067201ea8b126597670b5eff72e1f66c-mythes-1.2.0.tar.gz.part

The downloading part is never finished in the previous tries on the machine.