SPELL CHECK AND UNDERLINING [LINKS ABC]

Seetharaman. S
Seetharaman,
E-mail: [hidden email]
Technical Team [Developers]
Apache Open Office.
I have down loaded and installed Open Office version 4.1.6 in my computer.
I find that the links ABC-Spell Check and Grammar, And Underlined ABC which
just underlines wrong spelling are not working. Please let me know how to
activate them
Thanks and regards,
Seetharaman

Re: SPELL CHECK AND UNDERLINING [LINKS ABC]

Rory O'Farrell
On Wed, 9 Jan 2019 17:59:10 +0530
Seetharaman Subramaniam <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Seetharaman,
> E-mail: [hidden email]
> Technical Team [Developers]
> Apache Open Office.
> I have down loaded and installed Open Office version 4.1.6 in my computer.
> I find that the links ABC-Spell Check and Grammar, And Underlined ABC which
> just underlines wrong spelling are not working. Please let me know how to
> activate them
> Thanks and regards,
> Seetharaman

I assume you are using Windows.  If so, reset your OpenOffice User Profile.  Close OpenOffice and the Quickstarter. Open File Explorer. Copy and paste %appdata%\OpenOffice\4 in the File Explorer Address Bar and press Enter. Rename the "user" folder. Start OpenOffice.

This cures most spellcheck problems

If you are not using Windows, resetting your OpenOffice User Profile is still the thing to do, but the methods will differ from above, varying with the operating system you are using.

--
Rory O'Farrell <[hidden email]>

Re: SPELL CHECK AND UNDERLINING [LINKS ABC]

Seetharaman. S
Thanks Mr.O'Farrel,
I will follow the steps you have indicated
Thank you again
Regards
Seetharaman