Saving documents

jpruett11
For some reason I cannot save my documents. I just updated to 4.1.7 and still cannot.  I can write but when I try to save I get the message:C:\users\john\documents \untitled/.odtFile not found. Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone

Re: Saving documents

Amin Jacek Pędziwiater
More details about your OS, please.

>For some reason I cannot save my documents. I just updated to 4.1.7 and still cannot.  I can write but when I try to save I get the message:C:\users\john\documents \untitled/.odtFile not found. Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone

Re: Saving documents

David Robley
Possibly a Windows permissions problem. See if
https://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=102157 helps

On 30/5/20 12:42 am, jpruett11 wrote:
> For some reason I cannot save my documents. I just updated to 4.1.7 and still cannot.  I can write but when I try to save I get the message:C:\users\john\documents \untitled/.odtFile not found. Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone

Cheers
--
David Robley

I'm leaving my body to science fiction.