Saving from AOO 4.1.3 on Mac OS X 10.10.5 to MS Word 2010

Saving from AOO 4.1.3 on Mac OS X 10.10.5 to MS Word 2010

Tony Christian
Paul,

AOO can read .docx but not save ( at least my install). I think Libre
Office can do both.

If I get a .docx file that I need to modify I just save as .doc and the
receiver can read the .doc file.

Others more learned can explain the difference between .doc and .docx.

Tony Christian
Albany WA

Re: Saving from AOO 4.1.3 on Mac OS X 10.10.5 to MS Word 2010

zahra a
hello.
yes, openoffice can only read docx, but cant save the changes in docx file.
i mean that you can read your docx files, but even if you add or
change one character! you should save it as doc, html, odt etc to give
them to microsoft office users.
libreoffice i am sure is the only opensource office program that can
save as docx!
hope that help, God bless you all!

On 8/30/17, Tony Christian <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Paul,
>
> AOO can read .docx but not save ( at least my install). I think Libre
> Office can do both.
>
> If I get a .docx file that I need to modify I just save as .doc and the
> receiver can read the .doc file.
>
> Others more learned can explain the difference between .doc and .docx.
>
> Tony Christian
> Albany WA

holy quran, chapter 21, verse 107.
in the very authentic narration is: