Scale question (1:100)

Victoria Edmonds
Hi,

This may seem like a really silly question, but if I set the scale to
1:100, does this mean that 1cm on the plan = 10 metres in real life (on the
ground).

Sorry for the silly question - but some programs do on the screen to on
paper, rather than on paper to real life (if you get what I mean)

Regards,

Victoria

Re: Scale question (1:100)

Richard Beeston
Hi

It should be equal to 1 metre in real life.

Richard