Scripting Framework

Peter Eberlein-3
Hi,

is the following still correct?
Performance: Currently scripts are being loaded by the Scripting
Framework each time they are run. As such it is important to keep the
size of your scripts and any dependent jar files they are using
reasonably small.

 From
http://framework.openoffice.org/scripting/scriptingf1/developer-guide.html#tips

Regards

Peter

Re: Scripting Framework

Carsten Driesner-3
On 08.11.2010 13:48, Peter Eberlein wrote:

> Hi,
>
> is the following still correct?
> Performance: Currently scripts are being loaded by the Scripting
> Framework each time they are run. As such it is important to keep the
> size of your scripts and any dependent jar files they are using
> reasonably small.
>
>  From
> http://framework.openoffice.org/scripting/scriptingf1/developer-guide.html#tips
Hi Peter,

Yes, this tip is still correct. We haven't changed the Scripting
Framework core to optimize the loading of scripts. I don't know if there
is a plan to do this optimization in the next future. You can contact
[hidden email] directly who is the maintainer of the Scripting Framework.

Regards,
Carsten