Seeking help for Microsoft Excel File Format

Seeking help for Microsoft Excel File Format

刘俊峰
Hello,

I want to import images in some Excel files to a database.

I already build a parser to read and analyze records based on the document "excelfileformat.pdf".

But Chapter 7 Drawing Objects, Escher Layer is unfinished, I can't go on read images.

Please can you tell me the format of related Record Contents?

Especially these record types:
0x00EB MSODRAWINGGROUP
0x00EC MSODRAWING
0x00ED MSODRAWINGSELECTION

Sincerely,
Liu Junfeng
[hidden email]
2006-5-23

Re: Seeking help for Microsoft Excel File Format

Tom Schindl-3
Hi,

have you considered using jakarta-poi?
have you considered using UNO-API and loading your XLS into OO and
extract pictures using OO-API?

Tom