Seeking help for Microsoft Excel File Format

Seeking help for Microsoft Excel File Format

刘俊峰

> Hi,
> have you considered using jakarta-poi?
> have you considered using UNO-API and loading your XLS into OO and
> extract pictures using OO-API?

Yes, I got some valuable information from jakarta-poi.
Now I can extract image data of each picture.
But I don't know how to decide which cell the picture locates.

How to get the position info of a picture?

Regards,
Liu Junfeng
[hidden email]
2006-5-30

Re: Seeking help for Microsoft Excel File Format

Eike Rathke
Hi �??��?峰,

On Tue, May 30, 2006 at 09:50:42 +0800, �??��?峰 wrote:

> Now I can extract image data of each picture.
> But I don't know how to decide which cell the picture locates.
>
> How to get the position info of a picture?

That's in the Escher stream's client anchor data. See usage of
XclEscherAnchor in module 'sc'.

  Eike

P.S.: Please consider to subscribe to the mailing lists you're posting
to. By doing so you won't miss replies that are directed to the list
only. When answering, please reply only to the list (Reply-To header is
set), not to my personal account. Thanks.

--
 OOo/SO Calc core developer. Number formatter stricken i18n transpositionizer.
 GnuPG key 0x293C05FD:  997A 4C60 CE41 0149 0DB3  9E96 2F1A D073 293C 05FD