Sending Documents as E-Mail and Permanently Docking Picture Toolbar

Sending Documents as E-Mail and Permanently Docking Picture Toolbar

F. M. Couvillion
I have two questions/problems:

   1. I cannot locate External Programs within Tools> Options>
   OpenOffice.org> External Programs to configure my E-Mail.
   2. Everytime I attempt to permanently dock the Picture Toolbar within
   Writer and lock the Picture Toolbar; after closing and then reopening Writer
   the Picture Toolbar is not docked where I had previously docked it.

*

Sending Documents as E-Mail

**Note: *To set up this feature, select *Tools > Options
>OpenOffice.org > External
Programs *and configure the programs to use. Thanks,

Frank

--
F. M. Couvillion
[hidden email]

To view the attached document(s)
download Adobe Acrobat Reader:

You seal your letters in a paper envelope; why not use
PGP to seal your e-mail messages in an electronic envelope?
PGP is to an email message what an envelope is to a letter.
http://www.pgp.com
http://www.download.plustech.pl/security/PGP%208.1/
http://www.gnupg.org

Re: Sending Documents as E-Mail and Permanently Docking Picture Toolbar

CPHennessy
On Mon November 28 2005 15:43, F. M. Couvillion wrote:
> I have two questions/problems:
>
>    1. I cannot locate External Programs within Tools> Options>
>    OpenOffice.org> External Programs to configure my E-Mail.
>    2. Everytime I attempt to permanently dock the Picture Toolbar within
>    Writer and lock the Picture Toolbar; after closing and then reopening
> Writer the Picture Toolbar is not docked where I had previously docked it.
I think that this is a known problem in OOo 2.0.0 and should be fixed in 2.0.1
which you can get a first release candidate of from any OOo mirror site in
the contrib directory.

> *
>
> Sending Documents as E-Mail
>
> **Note: *To set up this feature, select *Tools > Options
>
> >OpenOffice.org > External
>
> Programs *and configure the programs to use. Thanks,
This was for OOo 1.x. I'm not sure how to change this for OOo 2.0.
What email client do you use ?

--
CPH : openoffice.org contributor

                                http://user-faq.openoffice.org/#FAQ

Re: Sending Documents as E-Mail and Permanently Docking Picture Toolbar

G. Roderick Singleton-2
On Tue, 2005-11-29 at 00:22 +0000, CPHennessy wrote:

> On Mon November 28 2005 15:43, F. M. Couvillion wrote:
> > I have two questions/problems:
> >
> >    1. I cannot locate External Programs within Tools> Options>
> >    OpenOffice.org> External Programs to configure my E-Mail.
> >    2. Everytime I attempt to permanently dock the Picture Toolbar within
> >    Writer and lock the Picture Toolbar; after closing and then reopening
> > Writer the Picture Toolbar is not docked where I had previously docked it.
> I think that this is a known problem in OOo 2.0.0 and should be fixed in 2.0.1
> which you can get a first release candidate of from any OOo mirror site in
> the contrib directory.
>
> > *
> >
> > Sending Documents as E-Mail
> >
> > **Note: *To set up this feature, select *Tools > Options
> >
> > >OpenOffice.org > External
> >
> > Programs *and configure the programs to use. Thanks,
> This was for OOo 1.x. I'm not sure how to change this for OOo 2.0.
> What email client do you use ?

Tools > Options > Internet

--
PLEASE KEEP MESSAGES ON THE LIST.
OpenOffice.org Documentation Co-Lead

On Tue November 29 2005 12:51, G. Roderick Singleton wrote:

> On Tue, 2005-11-29 at 00:22 +0000, CPHennessy wrote:
> > On Mon November 28 2005 15:43, F. M. Couvillion wrote:
> > > I have two questions/problems:
> > >
> > >    1. I cannot locate External Programs within Tools> Options>
> > >    OpenOffice.org> External Programs to configure my E-Mail.
> > >    2. Everytime I attempt to permanently dock the Picture Toolbar
> > > within Writer and lock the Picture Toolbar; after closing and then
> > > reopening Writer the Picture Toolbar is not docked where I had
> > > previously docked it.
> >
> > I think that this is a known problem in OOo 2.0.0 and should be fixed in
> > 2.0.1 which you can get a first release candidate of from any OOo mirror
> > site in the contrib directory.
> >
> > > *
> > >
> > > Sending Documents as E-Mail
> > >
> > > **Note: *To set up this feature, select *Tools > Options

> > > Programs *and configure the programs to use. Thanks,
> >
> > This was for OOo 1.x. I'm not sure how to change this for OOo 2.0.
> > What email client do you use ?
>
> Tools > Options > Internet

Doh! Thanks Ger.