Sending OpenOffice docs as emails

bobcarolreilly
5/16/20
When I type and save OpenOffice documents, I’d Iike to be able to email them to other people. However, when I click the email icon on the document screen, I get a message that I can’t do this. I also can’t attach an OpenOffice document to an AOL email. What is the problem and what is the solution? AOL is working.

 All I can do is print out my documents from the document screen. However, this function doesn’t allow me to print two-sided. My Brother printer works.

Carol Reilly
[hidden email]

Sent from my iPhone

Re: Sending OpenOffice docs as emails