Setting a default font

Connie Brast
How do I set a default font so that each time of start a new document I do
not have to change the font fron "Times New Roman"?

*Take care.*

[image: Picture]

*Connie*

Re: Setting a default font

John van Barneveld
Open OO Writer "Tools"-"Options". Expand "Open Office Writer" and click
on "Basic Fonts (Western)". set your defaults there.

I hope that helps.
John van Barneveld

>How do I set a default font so that each time of start a new document I
>do
>not have to change the font fron "Times New Roman"?
>
>*Take care.*
>
>[image: Picture]
>
>*Connie*

---