Setting problem in calc

Hendra Tan(Internal Audit, FEED, Medan)

Hi all,

I have a problem in migrate from excel to calc,
I used to fill up form in excel (the ready Form has to be filled up by
typewriter or by manual,
I setted it up in excel, so I don't have to use typewriter to fill blanks in
the ready Form) then I print it to the ready Form,
when I migrate to calc then I save it in ods format, in ods I have to set
everything up again because
printing result doesn't fill in the blanks in ready Form,

is there anyway to maintain my setting (in excel) in ods format or any
alternative ?
(cause there is lots of settings I should set up again in ods)

thanks

Hendra