Short news video about Apache OpenOffice

Short news video about Apache OpenOffice

Raphael Bircher-3
Hi all

I've done a short news video about our project. Just want to inform you.
https://youtu.be/9P-Hww7K-eQ

Feel free to give me feedback. Of course you can share it if you want ;-)

Regards, Raphael

--
Mein Blog: https://raphaelbircher.blogspot.ch

Re: Short news video about Apache OpenOffice

Jörg Schmidt-2
Hello,

> From: Raphael Bircher [mailto:[hidden email]]

> Hi all
>
> I've done a short news video about our project. Just want to
> inform you.
> https://youtu.be/9P-Hww7K-eQ
>
> Feel free to give me feedback.

I like it, but your Swiss English is a little bit original ;-)

> Of course you can share it if you want ;-)

If it is not so much work, create a German version and we can link it on
http://www.openoffice.org/de/.

greetings,
Jörg

Re: Short news video about Apache OpenOffice

Raphael Bircher-3
Hi Jörg

Am .02.2017, 09:11 Uhr, schrieb Jörg Schmidt <[hidden email]>:

> Hello,
>
>> From: Raphael Bircher [mailto:[hidden email]]
>
>> Hi all
>>
>> I've done a short news video about our project. Just want to
>> inform you.
>> https://youtu.be/9P-Hww7K-eQ
>>
>> Feel free to give me feedback.
>
> I like it, but your Swiss English is a little bit original ;-)

I know ;-)

>> Of course you can share it if you want ;-)
>
> If it is not so much work, create a German version and we can link it on
> http://www.openoffice.org/de/.

Should be less work as the English one ;-)

Regards, Raphael

--
Mein Blog: https://raphaelbircher.blogspot.ch

Re: Short news video about Apache OpenOffice

Matthias Seidel
Hi Raphael,

It is already visible in our official YouTube channel, because I added
your playlist:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5VAaY4mqQVhNe8j7fZCEfw

Strange to see myself stare from the screen... ;-)

Regards, Matthias

Am 12.02.2017 um 23:32 schrieb Raphael Bircher:
> Hi all
>
> I've done a short news video about our project. Just want to inform
> you. https://youtu.be/9P-Hww7K-eQ
>
> Feel free to give me feedback. Of course you can share it if you want ;-)
>
> Regards, Raphael

smime.p7s (4K) Download Attachment

Re: Short news video about Apache OpenOffice

Peter Kovacs
Good Job Raphael.

Thumbs up! :-)

On 13.02.2017 10:35, Raphael Bircher wrote:

> Hi Jörg
>
> Am .02.2017, 09:11 Uhr, schrieb Jörg Schmidt <[hidden email]>:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>>> From: Raphael Bircher [mailto:[hidden email]]
>>
>>> Hi all
>>>
>>> I've done a short news video about our project. Just want to
>>> inform you.
>>> https://youtu.be/9P-Hww7K-eQ
>>>
>>> Feel free to give me feedback.
>>
>> I like it, but your Swiss English is a little bit original ;-)
>
> I know ;-)
>>
>>> Of course you can share it if you want ;-)
>>
>> If it is not so much work, create a German version and we can link it on
>> http://www.openoffice.org/de/.
>
> Should be less work as the English one ;-)
>
> Regards, Raphael

Re: Short news video about Apache OpenOffice

Raphael Bircher-3
Hi all

Am .02.2017, 09:11 Uhr, schrieb Jörg Schmidt <[hidden email]>:

> Hello,
>
>> From: Raphael Bircher [mailto:[hidden email]]
>
>> Hi all
>>
>> I've done a short news video about our project. Just want to
>> inform you.
>> https://youtu.be/9P-Hww7K-eQ
>>
>> Feel free to give me feedback.
>
> I like it, but your Swiss English is a little bit original ;-)
>
>> Of course you can share it if you want ;-)
>
> If it is not so much work, create a German version and we can link it on
> http://www.openoffice.org/de/.

And here it is... the German video https://youtu.be/7VtRaN7JccU

Feel free to share it. Thanks!

Regards, Raphael