Quantcast

Short time saving problem

jhivacaville

I sent you a message that the automatic saving of a fileoccors at too short of an interval and is extremely annoying.  I have not heard back from you.

I have also gone to your help menu and have found nothing that guides me to changing to a longer interval.  Does the programhave such a change?

Thank You.

James Ingram

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Re: Short time saving problem

Girvin Herr-2

On 05/09/2017 05:17 PM, [hidden email] wrote:

> I sent you a message that the automatic saving of a fileoccors at too short of an interval and is extremely annoying.  I have not heard back from you.
>
> I have also gone to your help menu and have found nothing that guides me to changing to a longer interval.  Does the programhave such a change?
>
> Thank You.
>
> James Ingram
>
> Sent from Mail for Windows 10

James,
Look at Tools -> Load/Save -> General and you should see a "Minutes"
value to the right of the autosave option.  Set it to something you can
live with.  Mine is set to the default of 15 minutes.  It is a bit
obnoxious when it saves in the middle of some operation, but the
alternative of loosing data if it crashes is far worse.
HTH.
Girvin Herr