Shwmae Dev

dynglas
Annwyl Dev,

Alla ddim yn ddefnyddio gramadeg Cymraeg oherwydd nad ydych chi'n ei gyflenwi.
You have not included Welsh grammar or symbols required to write my language, we are a country, a Nation and we have lived in ynys Prydain before the Scott's, The English or the Danes my language is older than these societies.

My ancestors built Côr y Cewri, (Choir of the Giants) Stone henge in English, but the Welsh built the stone age monument not the English.
So unless you include a language pack for our ancient language of Cymraeg/Welsh, I can no longer use your service.

Cofion Gorau.
Rhisiart Morgan