Skype Credit not loaded

Chelsea De Villiers
Good day,

The Open Office I bought this year had an offer for free Skype credit but the Skype credit never actually went to my Skype account.
Please could you assist?

Kind regards,
Chelsea de Villiers

Personal Assistant to Raj Joshi •

The Adventure Boutique •
www.theadventureboutique.org •
Twitter: @AdventureBtique •

Re: Skype Credit not loaded

David Robley

OpenOffice is available free from the OpenOffice site http://www.openoffice.org/download/; but it doesn't come with steak knives or any other special offers!

If you have paid someone else for it you need to contact them about any "special offers".

As a courtesy I have sent a copy of this reply to you as well as to the mailing list. Do Not reply to me personally but just to the list at [hidden email] - replies to my personal email address will be ignored.

On 24/7/19 5:15 pm, Chelsea De Villiers wrote:
Good day,

The Open Office I bought this year had an offer for free Skype credit but the Skype credit never actually went to my Skype account.
Please could you assist?

Kind regards,
Chelsea de Villiers

Personal Assistant to Raj Joshi •