[SoC][RC ?]Component for guessing the language of text

[SoC][RC ?]Component for guessing the language of text

Jocelyn Merand

Hi,

Here is the last archive of my work.

I am really happy to announce that the component for guessing language of text is now totally functional. I also have wrote a small documentation. I hope you will know all you need by reading this text. It's in the doc directory and it's called Documentation.odt. It deals with the component description, the work I done etc. Please, if you want any further information, fell free to ask me.

I'm so sorry for the delay. Since about two days, I have fought a bug just caused by a small "const" keyword.

I would like to continue, if the lingucomponent team wants it, the improvement of this component next month. I especially want to test, it built in Writer. I think that I need some help to integrate it into Writer but I'd like to discuss strategies to use the component during tipping.

I will be happy to continue to help you and, if it's needed, to modify my work.

Best regards

LanguageGuesser0.1a.tar.gz (57K) Download Attachment

RE: [SoC][RC ?]Component for guessing the language of text

Keskar, Dhananjay V
Hi Jocelyn,

Great job! Let's discuss some of the integration steps over email in the
next few days.
I am happy to see this summer project completed and your continuing
enthusiasm!

thanks
Dhananjay