Soffice file

Ana Palcic
Dear Sirs,

I am an user of open office on MacBook since recently. I have a problem
with saving files. Namely, several files I cannot save as pdf. It seems
there is a lock in the soffice file which I cannot change. I am not a
proficient user of computers so I don't know how to change the line
you suggest in the readme file provided in the installation package.

Please, help me!

Best wishes,
Ana Palcic

Re: Soffice file

zahra a
hello.
you can not change lock files.
openoffice make lock of the files that you open and when you close the
files, the lock files are automaticly deleted.
just find export as pdf in the file menu, set your desire settings in
its different tabs and save your files!
hope that help, God bless you!

On 10/8/17, Ana Palcic <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Dear Sirs,
>
> I am an user of open office on MacBook since recently. I have a problem
> with saving files. Namely, several files I cannot save as pdf. It seems
> there is a lock in the soffice file which I cannot change. I am not a
> proficient user of computers so I don't know how to change the line
> you suggest in the readme file provided in the installation package.
>
> Please, help me!
>
> Best wishes,
> Ana Palcic

holy quran, chapter 21, verse 107.