SoftiCo_request_, Open Office

Kseniia Kushneruk

Hello Team,

My name is Kseniia Kushneruk. I am a Manager of Logistic Department in the company SoftiCo, Ukraine. We are one of the major software distributors on the territory of Ukraine and Eastern Europe.

According to our partner’s request, we would like to get information about purchasing terms for Open Office.

Could you please provide us with the quote including reseller and end user price and specifying delivery and payment methods.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Kseniia Kushneruk

Manager of the Logistic Department

+380 (44) 383 44 10 ex. 933

skype: Kseniia Kushneruk

Malevicha str., 86-Е, Kyiv, 03150, Ukraine

https://softi.co

Re: SoftiCo_request_, Open Office

David Robley
Apache OpenOffice is free and open source - see
http://www.openoffice.org/ The license information is at
http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0.html

On 05/15/2018 09:29 PM, Kseniia Kushneruk wrote:

> Hello Team,
>
> My name is Kseniia Kushneruk. I am a Manager of Logistic Department in
> the company SoftiCo, Ukraine. We are one of the major software
> distributors on the territory of Ukraine and Eastern Europe.
>
> According to our partner’s request, we would like to get information
> about purchasing terms for *Open Office*.
>
> Could you please provide us with the quote including reseller and end
> user price and specifying delivery and payment methods.
>
> Thank you.
>
> Best regards,
>
> cid:image013.png@01D39396.FD5ACC40 <https://softico.ua/>
>

> *Kseniia Kushneruk*
>
> Manager of the Logistic Department
>
> _+380 (44) 383 44 10____ex. 933_
>
> skype: Kseniia Kushneruk
>
> Malevicha str., 86-Е, Kyiv, 03150, Ukraine
>
> _https://softi.co <https://softi.co/>_
>
> cid:image014.jpg@01D39396.FD5ACC40
> <https://www.facebook.com/Softico/>cid:image015.jpg@01D39396.FD5ACC40
> <https://www.linkedin.com/company/softico/>cid:image016.jpg@01D39396.FD5ACC40
> <https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOHhK5JpvSAMIwLbE2QzE4w>

Cheers
--
David Robley

"Could you tell me where the mens' restroom is?" Tom asked gently.