Software Freedom Day 2010 1st event

Danishka Navin
Dear All,

We just finished the 1st scheduled Software Freedom Day 2010 event.

It was a hands on training for 100 heads, 90 ICT school kids and 10
Teachers.

Key Areas we covered OpenOffice.org product suite and the Hanthana Linux
installation.
OpenOffice.org was trained on OpenSuse environment.

Here is the photo stream:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/danishkanavin/sets/72157624972971830/

This event was conducted by the Southern Linux User Group with the
collaboration of Faculty of Engineering,
University of Ruhuna, Sri Lanka, and the  Udugama Zonal Educational
Department.

I am writing just after the event so, I need a break before writing a blog
post ;-)

Best Regards,
--
Danishka Navin
http://danishkanavin.blogspot.com

Danishka Navin
http://danishkanavin.blogspot.com

Re: Software Freedom Day 2010 1st event

Danishka Navin
next SFD2010 event will be on 26th Sep 2010 :)
expecting more than 500 ICT students and teachers of Zonal Education Dept;
Galle, Sri Lanka