Spaces in Hunspell dictionaries?

Olivier R.-2
Hi all,

I just discovered that several entries in the Hungarian dictionary
contain a space, although the Hunspell documentation specify “A
dictionary file (*.dic) contains a list of words, _one per line_.”

Examples from the Hungarian dictionary:
pleisztocén kor/31    1
perm kor/31    1
papír zsebkendő/485    1

Is there anything we should know about this undocumented feature?

Best regards,
--
Olivier R.

== Adresse mail réservée aux listes de discussion.                ==
== Les messages venant d’ailleurs sont _automatiquement_ effacés. ==
** Messages from anywhere else are _automatically_ erased.        **

Re: Spaces in Hunspell dictionaries?

Anton Meixome
Now is possible compound words?

Antón Méixome

2010/11/25 Olivier R. <[hidden email]>:

> Hi all,
>
> I just discovered that several entries in the Hungarian dictionary contain a
> space, although the Hunspell documentation specify “A dictionary file (*.dic)
> contains a list of words, _one per line_.”
>
> Examples from the Hungarian dictionary:
> pleisztocén kor/31    1
> perm kor/31    1
> papír zsebkendő/485    1
>
> Is there anything we should know about this undocumented feature?
>
> Best regards,
> --
> Olivier R.
>
> == Adresse mail réservée aux listes de discussion.                ==
> == Les messages venant d’ailleurs sont _automatiquement_ effacés. ==
> ** Messages from anywhere else are _automatically_ erased.        **

Antón Méixome - Blog about Galician Office Suite
Galician community OOo.org & LibO
http://blog.openoffice.gl // http://blog.libreoffice.gl

Re: Spaces in Hunspell dictionaries?

Németh László-2
Hi Olivier,

These are for to forbid some bad compound words (*permkor, etc.) with
all suffixes, based on the optional compound word limitation feature
of REP suggestions
(see CHECKCOMPOUNDREP in the Hunspell manual, and the following lines
in the Hungarian affix file:

REP papír papír_
REP kor _kor
)