Speaker templates for ApacheCon

Rich Bowen-2
Can someone from this list again step up to provide presentation templates for ApacheCon EU?

Images for the events may be found on the front page of http://apachecon.com/

Thanks!

Re: Speaker templates for ApacheCon

Marcus (OOo)
Am 11/01/2016 01:07 PM, schrieb Rich Bowen:
> Can someone from this list again step up to provide presentation templates for ApacheCon EU?
>
> Images for the events may be found on the front page of http://apachecon.com/

when you look at these 2 past templates [1][2], do you think of
something like this? If so, is there something more than just the logo
graphic? I cannot find any more. ;-)

BTW:
Is there a deadline until when you need them?

[1]
http://templates.openoffice.org/en/template/apachecon-europe-2012-presentation

[2]
http://templates.openoffice.org/en/template/apachecon-north-amaerica-2013

Thanks

Marcus

On 11/04/2016 10:09 AM, Marcus wrote:

> Am 11/01/2016 01:07 PM, schrieb Rich Bowen:
>> Can someone from this list again step up to provide presentation
>> templates for ApacheCon EU?
>>
>> Images for the events may be found on the front page of
>> http://apachecon.com/
>
> when you look at these 2 past templates [1][2], do you think of
> something like this? If so, is there something more than just the logo
> graphic? I cannot find any more. ;-)

Sure, that's all there is to it, unless you want to get fancy and put a
city skyline in there or something.

> BTW:
> Is there a deadline until when you need them?

Well, the conference is one week from now, and presumably most speakers
have already started working on their presentations, so yesterday works
nicely. ;-)

--
Rich Bowen
WWW: http://apachecon.com/

Am 11/04/2016 03:15 PM, schrieb Rich Bowen:

> On 11/04/2016 10:09 AM, Marcus wrote:
>> Am 11/01/2016 01:07 PM, schrieb Rich Bowen:
>>> Can someone from this list again step up to provide presentation
>>> templates for ApacheCon EU?
>>>
>>> Images for the events may be found on the front page of
>>> http://apachecon.com/
>>
>> when you look at these 2 past templates [1][2], do you think of
>> something like this? If so, is there something more than just the logo
>> graphic? I cannot find any more. ;-)
>
> Sure, that's all there is to it, unless you want to get fancy and put a
> city skyline in there or something.

I'm not the best graphic artist and don't have the most logo fantasies.

However, if you don't mind to use and offer templates with a design that
was used 2012/13, then please feel free to use the both templates (see
my separate mail). I've just updated the logo graphic on top right.

>> BTW:
>> Is there a deadline until when you need them?
>
> Well, the conference is one week from now, and presumably most speakers
> have already started working on their presentations, so yesterday works
> nicely. ;-)

Too bad, I've lent my time machine. :-)

Marcus

Re: Speaker templates for ApacheCon

Rich Bowen
Thanks. I've added these to the speaker resources wiki -
https://wiki.apache.org/apachecon/SpeakerResources

Rich Bowen - [hidden email] - @rbowen
http://apachecon.com/ - @apachecon