Spell check not working

aboveboard16
Hello I have lost the ability to spell check, I have tried anything and everything blogs say to do and still not luck

Please help

Todd Giles @ me.com

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Re: Spell check not working

Rory O'Farrell
On Fri, 7 Apr 2017 16:20:34 -0400
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello I have lost the ability to spell check, I have tried anything and everything blogs say to do and still not luck
>
> Please help
>
> Todd Giles @ me.com

Start by renaming your OpenOffice user profile.

As you are using Windows close OpenOffice and the Quickstarter. Open File
Explorer. Copy and paste %appdata%\OpenOffice\4 in the File Explorer (sometimes called Windows Explorer)
Address Bar and press Enter. Rename the "user" folder - "user.old" is a
good choice. Start OpenOffice.

This cures most spellcheck problems.

--
Rory O'Farrell <[hidden email]>

Re: Spell check not working

Rory O'Farrell

I am informed privately that this advice has cured the problem.

RoryOF

On Fri, 7 Apr 2017 22:23:05 +0100
Rory O'Farrell <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Fri, 7 Apr 2017 16:20:34 -0400
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Hello I have lost the ability to spell check, I have tried anything and everything blogs say to do and still not luck
> >
> > Please help
> >
> > Todd Giles @ me.com
>
> Start by renaming your OpenOffice user profile.
>
> As you are using Windows close OpenOffice and the Quickstarter. Open File
> Explorer. Copy and paste %appdata%\OpenOffice\4 in the File Explorer (sometimes called Windows Explorer)
> Address Bar and press Enter. Rename the "user" folder - "user.old" is a
> good choice. Start OpenOffice.
>
> This cures most spellcheck problems.
>

> --
> Rory O'Farrell <[hidden email]>