Spell check

Terra Jeanelle Cretelli

Hello

Below you will find an image of what has been happening with my openoffice software for the last month or so. Everything I write is being marked as incorrect spelling!

Help please!

Thanks

Terra

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Re: Spell check

David Robley
On 05/08/2018 09:08 AM, Terra Jeanelle Cretelli wrote:

> Hello
>
> Below you will find an image of what has been happening with my
> openoffice software for the last month or so. Everything I write is
> being marked as incorrect spelling!
>
> Help please!
>
> Thanks
>
> Terra

> Windows 10

Please see https://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=89052

Cheers
--
David Robley

It's smart to pick your friends, but not to pieces.

Re: Spell check

Keith N. McKenna
On 5/7/2018 7:38 PM, Terra Jeanelle Cretelli wrote:

> Hello
>
> Below you will find an image of what has been happening with my
> openoffice software for the last month or so. Everything I write is
> being marked as incorrect spelling!
>
> Help please!
>
> Thanks
>
> Terra

> Windows 10

Terra;

Read the instructions and download the script at the following link to
alleviate the problem:
https://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=74&t=85529.

Since you are not subscribed to the mailing list as a courtesy I have
cc'd your e-mail address. All replies should be sent to the mailing
list. Any replies to my personal e-mail address will be forwarded to the
list.

Regards
Keith